To participate in the sessions and to be part of the group, you need to agree to the following Shared Agreement & Decorum points:
- Being respectful of all the participants and aim to view each as a soul with a body.
- Be a good listener and also a good speaker.
- Allow for people to express themselves
- Follow the usual guidelines given by GMCKS, WPHF and IIS for copyright
- Use your intelligent evaluation: Practise Discernment
- In Arhatic Yoga “there is no taboo”! No topic is off limits of discussion within the subject matter being studied*
In addition to the following commitments:
- Your share will be from power and possibility to elevate the energy (and not bring it down)! – we will cover this elaborately in the first session
- To give yourself and the group time to celebrate achievements, no matter how small or big
- To be generative & growth/solution oriented
- To keep confidence & respect members. Nothing shared in the sessions is to be used outside the realms of the group. Not even “I know a person who..”
- To practice Kindness and Support, regardless of differences of opinion.
- No Unsolicited Advice – do not share what you think the person should or shouldn’t do unless you are specifically asked.
- No solicitation of business, which includes not posting other sessions in the group, unless prior approval is obtained from the facilitator. (This applies to the Whatsapp group)
- Respect All Identifications and Affiliations – No judgement.
- Mindful of Participation and Time – yourself and others.
* GMCKS – Golden Lotus Sutras