- What are the dates & timings for the boot camp?
We start at 4 pm on Sept 19, 2019 and finish by 1 pm on September 22, 2019.
- Where will the boot camp be held?
It will be at the 5* Movenpick Resort & Spa hotel at the Dead Sea in Jordan
- What is the fee for the boot camp?
- Early Bird fee till August 15
- $850 for double sharing
- $1,000 for Single occupancy
- Aug 16- Sept 12
- $975 for double sharing
- $1,125 for Single occupancy
- Early Bird fee till August 15
*For those requiring additional nights beyond the boot camp dates, we managed to get the following rates on Bed and Breakfast basis
Single: JOD 76 per night
Double: JOD 86 per night
1 JOD = USD 1.41
Payments for extra nights are to be made directly to the hotel
- What kind of a boot camp is this?
This is a residential boot camp, which means that the fee includes the hotel stay (accommodation)
- What all is included in the fee?
- Boot Camp fee, which includes venue and coffee/ tea breaks
- Stay at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea (5* hotel throughout the event) – check in Sept 19. Check out Sept 22.
- Hotel Rooms includes free coffee/ tea and water.
- Breakfast on 20, 21 & 22 September
- Lunch on 20, 21 & 22 September
- Dinner on 19, 20 &21 September
- Transfer to and from Baptism site & Mount Nebo in a bus
- Use of the pool for water purification
- Use of the beach for purification by water and by earth
- Purification by fire
- What is NOT INCLUDED in the fee?
- Anything not mentioned above, including but not limited to:
- Airport – hotel transfers
- Early check in – late check out
- Any food you order, mini bar, laundry, phone, or any other charges in the hotel.
- Lunch on the 19th
- Nanny services
- Extra holiday arrangements
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Up to August 15 full refund.
- August 16 to Aug 31, 50% refund.
- 1st of September onward, refund will be $250
- What is an Arhatic Boot camp?
An Arhatic Boot camp is usually done during the year between retreats, to recharge and practice all the 5 pillars of Arhatic Yoga. Usually there is a theme which is focused on for the study sessions. Some of what we will do:
- Purification by water
- Purification by earth
- Purification by fire (confirmed)
- Intense Meditations everyday
- Study Sessions
- Practice of all the AY 5 Pillars
- Visit to the Baptism site where Lord Jesus was baptized.
- Visit to Mt Nebo where Prophet Moses raised the snake
- Who can attend the boot camp?
Any person who has completed their Arhatic Yoga prep class.
- What do I need to do to complete my registration?
Please note that seats are limited and are confirmed only upon completion of registration & payment.
This is a free seating event and you can choose your seat at site.
- Step 1: Completely fill your registration https://forms.gle/QiQCQAzfbu64qeERA
- Step 2: Attach the photocopy of your Arhatic Yoga certificate.
- Step 3: Complete your payment (Rasha will send you a link for payment after receiving your registration form and AY certificate). Please post in the WhatsApp group if you don’t get the link within 3 days of registration.
- What is the temperature like in Jordan in September?
- The Dead Sea weather will be warm 26°C to 36°C
- Amman (the capital) weather will be warm 17°C to 30°C
- As you can see, the weather varies quite a bit by city. For information on temperature in other cities , click on the following links https://www.weather-forecast.com/countries/Jordan, https://www.climatestotravel.com/climate/jordan
- What do I bring with me?
- Venue is air-conditioned so please keep with you a jacket, shawl or warm
- Swimming costume / light clothing for when we are outdoors.
- Your Blue Triangle, Isopropyl alcohol, meditation shawl and Your crystals if you have done Pranic Crystal Healing (optional).
- Items to be blessed during the bootcamp
- empty small bottle to fill with holy water from River Jordan
- Notepads and pens will be provided by the hotel.
- Isopropyl Alcohol and Blue triangles will be provided by the GMCKS Pranic Healing centre , Jordan
- What language will the boot camp be conducted in?
It will be in English.
- Is there translation available?
Translation to Arabic is available with a headset at an extra charge. Please indicate that you need that in the registration form.
- What are the food options during the boot camp?
There will be buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner with vegetarian and eggetarian options.
- Is the hotel kid / family friendly?
Yes. There is a kid play area and you can hire a nanny at an extra charge.
- Can I bring my family with me?
Yes, you can. Please contact us for the additional charge for family members that are not part of the boot camp. Their fee will include ONLY hotel stay and breakfast.
- How much cash do I need to carry?
You will not need extra cash during your stay in the boot camp.
Extras in the hotel can be paid by card.
However, you’ll need to have 40 JD (Jordanian dinars) for the visa fees at the airport.
Taxi/transportation fees from and to the airport need to be in cash as well.
+ whatever personal miscellaneous expenses, and requirements of amount to be carried (whether cash or card) to obtain the visa – please refer to the visa section below.
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
- What are the languages spoken in Jordan?
Arabic is the main language. But people in Amman and the main cities speak English too. Road signs are both in Arabic and English in most places.
- Are there things to see in and around Jordan?
· https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan:Jordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, is an Arab country in Western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. Jordan is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the south and the east, Iraq to the north-east, Syria to the north and Israel and Palestine (West Bank) to the west. The Dead Sea is located along its western borders and the country has a small coastline to the Red Sea in its extreme south-west, but is otherwise landlocked. Jordan is strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. The capital, Amman, is Jordan’s most populous city as well as the country’s economic, political and cultural centre.
· There are many places to visit in Jordan, like Petra, Jerash, Ma’in hot springs, Wadi Rum, Ajloun and much more.
· For more information on places to visit http://international.visitjordan.com/
- You can buy The Jordan Pass which gives you access to many touristy sites online: https://www.jordanpass.jo/Default.aspx
· You can plan your trip to these sites with a travel agent (separately),
· or you can contact Rasha for a trip she is organizing post the bootcamp (for this you need to coordinate with her directly on +965 6680 8853). This is not part of the bootcamp. It’s over and above for those who would like to go to Wadi Rum & Petra post the bootcamp:
o Departure from the dead sea (our venue ) by bus Sep 22nd , 2 pm
o Arrive at wadi rum camp, check in Sep 22nd , 7 pm
o 22nd evening- night sleep in a camp in wadi rum desert, star gazing (watching the clear sky , the milky way, shooting stars) , traditional bedouin dinner ,
o 23rd morning: Sunrise meditation (optional), Breakfast, Desert 4*4 bedouin tour
o 23rd noon: lunch. Free time.
o 23rd Afternoon: Head to Petra (1:30 hr trip ). Check in a hotel in Petra (Hotel suggestions list will be sent. Booking is done individually)
o Night – Petra at night – lanterns lit walk and show
o 24th morning: Breakfast , Gathering at Petra reception and entry tickets area. Petra city tour.
o Noon – end of the tour
o Departure back to Amman. ( 4 hrs trip )
o Expected arrival to Amman – GMCKS Jordan center -7 pm
o if you need a transport to another destination, it should be coordinated separately.
§ On the 24th. We are expecting to be back to Amman by 7 pm. So, plan your flights accordingly.
§ You are expected to be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to takeoff.
§ And the time required to get to the airport from the center is approximately 40 mins.
§ The trip doesn’t include the hotel booking or stay at the night of 23rd at Petra. Petra has plenty of nearby local inns that are nice and close. 5 stars hotels are there as well. I’ll be sending a list of some of the good hotels that you may select from and book at.
§ The above trip will include the transportation from the Movenpick Dead Sea on the 22nd until the trip back to Amman on the 24th. Incase other arrangements are required (on the way back, this can be arranged separately).
§ Cost of the trip
· Martian tent in wadi rum
· For a single occupancy 330 JD
· Double occupancy 250 JD
· You can also travel to Palestine and Israel from Jordan by land too.
22. Are there any courses being conducted there around the same time?
Yes, Sriram will be conducting the Inner Teachings of Christianity Revealed course in Amman on September 18, 2019.
Venue and Travel information:
- Where is the bootcamp being held?
It is held at Movenpick Resort & Spa hotel at the Dead Sea in Jordan
Google maps: https://g.page/movenpick-dead-sea?share
Address: Dead Sea Rd., Sweimeh 11180, Jordan
Phone: +962 5 356 1111
Direction from Airport https://goo.gl/maps/1S3u69VjASP2
will take approx 1.5hrs to reach
- Will transport be arranged to & from the bootcamp venue?
Participants are expected to make their own arrangements for commuting to and from venue.
You can take a cab or book an uber https://www.uber.com/in/en/price-estimate/
Or you can coordinate with fellow participants arriving the same time to take a mini bus or share a car.
- Do I need a visa to visit Jordan?
- Indians visiting Jordan can get a Visa on Arrival for two weeks by paying a fee of approximately US$ 60 (JOD 40). They must carry at least US$ 1000 (or equivalent such as a credit card or other currencies) to cover their stay and hold onward or return flight tickets for their next destination. Indians entering and exiting Jordan from Aqaba, along with the Red Sea, are granted a 1-month visa for free.
- Most citizens of the Middle East do not need a visa for Jordan or get visa on arrival.
- Citizens of EU & USA get visa on arrival.
- For more information for other nationalities, check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Jordan and also contact the Jordanian Embassy / Consulate in your city / country.
Help and Emergency Contacts
- For any queries for the bootcamp, you can contact Rasha +965 6680 8853 or Jeanne-d’Arc on +91 9900145538 on WhatsApp
- You can also join the bootcamp WhatsApp group by sending a request to Rasha or Jeanne-d’Arc
- Emergency and useful Numbers: https://www.psd.gov.jo/index.php/en/emergency-phone-numbers
- Highway patrol 911
- Rescue police 911
- Traffic police 911
- Control room 196
- Public relations 3300 / 3348 Ext 196
- Emergency Number 911